September 6, 2016

Review: My First Fun-Schooling Journal for Princesses & Ballerinas

I was sent a copy of Sarah and Anna's new book to review. Don't forget to check out her site here and download you free Mom's Fun-Schooling Journal! This book is recommend for ages 6-9 and covers reading, writing, spelling, math, art and logic. It is very similar to the Horse Dreams Journal in format and the themes are the main difference between the two. It is printed on the thicker cream colored paper and uses the dyslexia font. I did notice that this journal does not include the cursive writing or clock pages that are in the Horse Dream Journal. I was having issues with creating a video for this post (mostly my toddler decided to scream every time she heard the camera turn on), so I took a bunch of pictures instead. I did not take pictures of every page as a lot of the pages repeat. I think it is great to have repeated pages so that your children can have consistent school days and there are always a variety of pages thrown in the mix to change things up a bit. Hope you all enjoy and get a good idea of how super cute and educational this book is and if you would like to purchase this particular book please check it out here.
                     
                                             

                                                 



  


  

 

   

  


 



 


                                                



                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment